Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Last christmas I gave you my heart

Last christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, you gave it again
You gave it to my own bestfriend.

Have you heard the song "Last Christmas" by wham? Haha, actually I composed two lines there where i changed the lyrics ang it blended with the song. You might be thinking why I came up with the idea. I was just thinking of the past and ended with it.

Oh by the way, last night my mom and dad accompanied me at SM bacoor in buying my attire for the Christmas party this Thursday. Oooooh if only I have a lot of money to buy those polos and jeans. I was already thinking of the future where I got my first salary and having a 'shopping spree' at Glorietta (lol, i'm not that ambitious).

Paurong! goodluck with the hiatus! This afternoon before I wrote this entry, I went to the mall again with Karl to buy our gifts for the exchange gift on Thursday. If only the 'Lovers in Paris' didn't come with us, it should have been better. I'm tired right now and I have to finish an essay for my scholarship application. I have to go now.

Labels: , ,

byron's letterbox



recent comments

Byron Jeff; X_X
Isko freshie, taking up landscape architecture in UPD. Prastrated pianist, artist. Math flunker. XD

Links
A: ardeeboi axel B: bea batopik C: carl D: daniel jr E: emina F: ferbert R: roselle T: tim ang W: wanderer

Archives

Podcast