Sunday, December 17, 2006

Exam results


English: 69/80, Chemistry: 58/80, Algebra: 60/80, Filipino: 81/85, PE/Scouting: 57/65, Physics: 72/80, TLE/Computer: 76/8o, Economics: 71/80, Music: 44/50, Research: 77/80

I'll be starting to post my entries in english because I have to do so. This would be my 2nd entry this day because the other one was written at 12:30 am. So, I'm not boasting my scores or what not but I just wanted to put them here. It's my way of appreciating my hardwork. Also, I'll be out for quite sometime cause I have no time for blogging this week. Also, we will be having our rehearsals in the following days.

HELP! Who knows where I can get a Flash MIDI player for a website? I'm tired of converting the midi file into an mp3 file! Who knows? Please just comment. Also, my 1st friendster account was hacked! Someone changed its password. Damyu whoever you are!

Labels: ,

byron's letterbox



recent comments

Byron Jeff; X_X
Isko freshie, taking up landscape architecture in UPD. Prastrated pianist, artist. Math flunker. XD

Links
A: ardeeboi axel B: bea batopik C: carl D: daniel jr E: emina F: ferbert R: roselle T: tim ang W: wanderer

Archives

Podcast